A tripod is an incredibly important piece to a professional photographer’s kit, and if you are in the market, this new SIRUI SR line looks promising.
SIRUI is a company you probably haven’t heard much about, but the new SIRUI SR tripods seem really interesting. They can come with or without a center column; the company lets photographers choose their own. There are three different models and they range in prices.
Announced today, the SIRUI SR series of tripods will come with three options for photographers to choose from; the SUSR-3204, SUSR-3004, and SUSR-3203. The tripods can be used with or without a center column, and if you like a center column there are two optional columns for you to choose from. SIRUI claims these tripods can handle up to 55lbs of professional gear and hold it steady at heights of up to 80-inches when used with one of the optional center-columns.
SIRUI SR Series Tripod Features
- Twist leg lock system easily deployed with ½ turn
- 3 or 4 section legs
- Flat top plate with 3/8” mounting screw for maximum stability
- Removable top plate easily converts the tripod into a video tripod with an integrated 75mm bowl
- Ergonomic 3 position leg angle mechanism allows for upright and ground level shooting
- Multi-function hook with built in adjustment tool
- 1/4” Socket built into the spider for easy attachment of accessories
- Bubble Level integrated into the spider for fast horizontal leveling
- Anti-Slip leg warmers included on all three legs
- 6-Year Warranty
The 3204 and 3004 model tripods are based on a carbon fiber construction, while the 3203 model is an aluminum based tripod. The units will start at $584.99 for the 3203 model, and go up to $1,013.99 for the highest end 3204 model. As far as the center columns go, there will be a 66c carbon fiber model that will retail for $194.99 and a leveling ball that will retail for $89.99.
These products are all available now over on Amazon through the SIRUI store, as well as other retail outlets.