Today BENQ has announced a new 31.5″ 4K display that could be just the display for photographers looking to take their images to another level with post processing.
In terms of what you get with this package, honestly, it is just about all you could ask for from a photography standpoint. You get an included monitor hood, True 10-bit IPS back panel, hardware calibration, and 99% Adobe RGB color space. To sweeten the deal even further, BENQ has also included a USB 3.0 hub as well as a built-in SD card reader.
BENQ SW320 Key features
- 4K UHD screen has 4 times the resolution of full HD
- Fully rotatable to 90 degrees, allowing easier editing of portrait images
- Comes with BenQ’s Palette Master Elements software for hardware calibration (14-bit LUT) with a compatible device
- The Hotkey Puck allows ease of switching between Adobe RGB/sRGB/B&W
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) mode offers higher contrast, vivid colors, and brighter images
- Built in SD card reader and USB 3 ports for ease of access
- Technicolor Colour Certified
- Monitor hood included
As far as the pricing goes, this one will hurt your wallet coming in over the $1,000 mark. The SW320 is expected to be available coming in January of 2017.