Well, after successfully delivering their first bag earlier this year the team at Brevite is back with two new bags that take up the mantle of the original Brevite bag with some notable improvements and specializations. The new Rolltop and Rucksack bags, which are available for pre-order starting today, are expected to be available for direct purchase in mid-september of this year.
“Each of our Brevitē backpacks was designed to balance our desire to explore and photograph what awaits us in life, and this core expectation demanded a backpack that could provide comfort, beauty and functionality all in one package,” said Brevitē co-founder Brandon Kim. “With our new Rolltop and Rucksack, we wanted to maintain the purposeful features that were so well received by our original Kickstarter backers while bringing multiple new looks to our growing product lineup.”
The Rucksack features a nylon outer layer, while the Rolltop features a waterproof polyester material, otherwise the bag feature many of the same features, such as:
- Integrated laptop sleeve holds up to a 15” laptop
- Hideaway rain cover to provide maximum protection in all kinds of weather
- Memory card holders sewn into the sternum strap and hip belt
- External compression straps can tote a tripod, skateboard or just about anything else
- Sweat wicking back materials deliver on all-day comfort
- Removable lens cap buckle on the shoulder strap is compatible with 52, 58 and 67mm caps
- Sunglasses loop on shoulder strap and water bottle holder
- Internal organizer pocket
- External dimensions of each pack are around 18″x13″x6″
Brevite’s Rucksack will retail for $165 and the Rolltop for $185 – both are available now for pre-order with a discount of 20%. You can get all the details and make your pre-order over on the Brevite website, here.