Last Updated on 12/18/2013 by Chris Gampat
We knew it would be coming, and now it’s official. Today, Fujifilm has announced the Fujinon XF 10-24mm f4 R OIS wide-angle zoom lens, the latest and 11th addition to its X-mount lens setup. With this lens, the X-system now covers focal lengths ranging from 15mm ultra wide-angle to 350mm telephoto, in 35mm full-frame terms. The new 10-24mm lens sports a constant initial aperture of f4, which means there’s no loss in speed when zooming in. Full specs after the break.
Fujinon XF 10-24mm f4 R OIS Specifications
- Focal length: 10-24mm (15-36mm equivalent)
- 14 lens elements in 10 groups
- 4 aspherical lenses, 3 lenses made of extra low dispersion glass
- HT-EBC multi-layer coating to reduce ghosting
- Max. aperture: f/4; min. aperture: f/22
- 7 rounded aperture blades
- Min. focusing distance: 24 cm (9.45 in)
- Size (diameter x length): 78 x 87 mm (3.07 x 3.43 in)
- Weight: 410 g (0.9 lb)
The Fujinon XF 10-24mm f4 R OIS lens will be available in March 2014 for US-$999.95.
Please Support The Phoblographer
We love to bring you guys the latest and greatest news and gear related stuff. However, we can’t keep doing that unless we have your continued support. If you would like to purchase any of the items mentioned, please do so by clicking our links first and then purchasing the items as we then get a small portion of the sale to help run the website.