If you shoot a digital camera, you rely heavily on your storage media to store your images and transfer them safely from camera to computer. A slow card can make for a poor shooting experience as it can slow your camera down, and similarly it can slow down the transfer process taking files from the card to your computer. UHS-II is where you want to be if you are shooting SD media, and here are some good recommendations to upgrade your storage and readers to UHS-II.
- V.TOP Professional SD 4.0 USH-II Reader – Deal
- Lexar Professional 1000x microSDHC 32GB w/ Reader – Deal
- Lexar Professional 2000x 64GB SDXC UHS-II Card w/ Reader – Deal
- SanDisk 32GB ExtremePRO UHS II – Deal
- Sony 32GB UHS-II SD CL10 U3 – Deal
- Lexar Professional 1000x 16GB SDHC UHS-II/U3 – Deal
Today’s update continues after the jump…