As sensors get higher and higher resolution, it is more important than ever that the modern photographer have enough pixels on their monitor to accurately display and work on their images. While 1080p monitors are still most popular, photographers should really be looking into QHD (2k) or UHD (4k) monitors for the best editing experience from a resolution perspective.
Cheap Photo Deal Highlights
- LG 27UD68-P 27-Inch 4K IPS Monitor – 25% off – Get The Deal
- APC BR24BPG Back-UPS Pro – ~20% off – Get The Deal
- Dolica TX570DS Tripod – ~30% off – Get The Deal
- SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB SD – ~50% off – Get the Deal
- Fujifilm X-T1 Body – 31% off – Get The Deal