Fujifilm Instax Share SP-2 is currently on sale for a cool $40 off, bringing it down from its usual $200 price point to a $160 price tag. These little printers are great for those who want to have some fun instant prints available from your smartphone or Fujifilm X-Series camera without buying one of the dedicated Instax Mini cameras.
- Instax Share SP-2 – $159.65
In other related news, those interested can also pre-order the newly announced Instax Mini 9, which is set to start shipping on April 23rd (this upcoming Sunday).
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX10 – $697.99
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS100 – $697.99
- Panasonic Lumix G 25mm f/1.7 G – $247.99
- Fujifilm X-T1: $799.00
- Fujifilm X-T10: Check on Amazon
- Fujifilm X-100 T: Out of stock
- EF 40mm f/2.8 STM (Save $20): Get it on Amazon
- EF 50mm f/1.4 USM (save $70): Get it on Amazon
- EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM (save $200): Get it on Amazon
- EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM (save $200): Get it on Amazon
- EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM (save $200): Get it on Amazon
- EF 85mm f/1.8 USM (save $20): Get it on Amazon
- EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS (save $200): Get it on Amazon
- Sony A7: $898.00
- Sony A7R II: $2,698.00
- Sony A6300: $898.00
- Sony A6500: $1,398.00
You can take advantage of Sony’s trade-in program by trading in your old Sony gear towards the cost of your new Sony kit. You can get the details over on Amazon, here.
Amazon Deal Quick Links
All of the following links will show you deals in that category totaling at least 10% off the usual asking price for that item.