We’re still gathering submissions for artists to be featured in our analog photography magazine coming later this year. Want to be featured? Head on past the jump to see how.
Subject: Analog Zine Submission: Your Name Here
Tell me about who you are as a photographer, list what cameras, films (or plates, or papers) you use. Tell me about your creative vision when you create and take photos. Tell me about why you like shooting film.
Then answer these questions:
- Why did you get into photography?
- What photographers are your biggest influences?
- How long have you been shooting?
- Why is photography and shooting so important to you?
- Do you feel that you’re more of a creator or a documenter? Why?
- What’s typically going through your mind when you create images? Tell us about your processes both mentally and mechanically?
- Want to walk us through your processing techniques?
- What makes you want to shoot film over digital at any given time?
Attach 12 images directly to the email at 1000 pixels on the long side.