We reviewed the RoundFlash Ring Flash Light Attachment a while ago, and found it to be one of the most exciting speedlite (speedlight) modifiers out there right now. Recently, the company announced that they’ve incorporated updates to the product (and even cited our review) and have called it the RoundFlash Magnetic Black.
The major changes are after the jump along with a quick demo of the product setup. We’re calling one in for review as well.
- A new magnetic set-up system: allows preparing the – RoundFlash™ magnetic black – in a few seconds. Collapsing and storage is now easier too due to the new system.
- Elimination of additional rods, the magnetic ones are fixed and never get lost.
- Much stronger outer rings do not warp during collapsing.
- Stronger pentagonal stretchy rope for better lens holding
- The recommended manual flash zoom setting is now 85mm
Check out a quick demo of setting up the product after the jump.