So, this is what happens when some crazy chaps from Utah disassemble their inline skates and mate them to Lego Technic parts. The iStabilizer Dolly for mobile devices looks like a miniature Mars rover, but it does in fact have a practical use: it takes your mobile video recording device (up to 7″ wide) and lets you shoot smooth, stabilized video clips. The only thing we miss is an RC. Imagine what you could do with a fully motorized version of this.
iStabilizer Dolly Specifications
- Ideal for tracking shots, time lapse, artistic work and capturing stunning travel videos
- Large wheels provide smooth movement, while the 11” adjustable arm allows for unique angles and positions
- Detachable universal mount works with any mobile device case and can be used with standard tripods equipped with a ¼ x 20” mount
- Compatible with iPhone, Android, Blackberry, iPod Touch, GoPro and a variety of digital cameras
- Dimensions – 8” W x 3” H x 5” D / Weight – 1.25 lbs
- See it in action HERE
The iStabilizer Dolly can be purchased for US-$ 59.95 directly from iStabilizer’s website.